Monday, May 4, 2009

Benjamin funnies

Here is a funny story about Benjamin. I hope it brings a smile to your face like it did to ours!

Alex was in the bathroom taking care of business and had locked the door to keep everyone out. Benjamin went over to the door and discovered that it was locked. This did not sit well with him, so he started banging on the door and yelling "You're a poop" repeatedly. Needless to say, Alex did not unlock the door. Since shouting at Alex didn't have the desired effect, Benjamin decided to take another tack. He waited a minute, then knocked on the door and said, "Pizza delivery!" Where he got that from, we don't know, but it was pretty ingenious on his part.

Oh...here's what Benjamin says after he has undressed for his bath..."I'm SNAKE-ED boy!" Then he runs around the room like a crazy man. It appears he now has the "sn" consonant blend down even though he doesn't really need it in this case.

One more...I took the boys to Krispy Kreme Donuts while Emma was camping. We happened to get there when hot doughnuts were coming off the assembly line. As we were paying for our doughnuts, the cashier offered us 3 fresh samples. We sat down and enjoyed yummy warm doughnuts. Afterwards, Benjamin declared, "Hot doughnuts are my good ones!" I couldn't agree more, Benjamin. They melt in your mouth.

Have a great day!

3 comments:

Gail Zambie said...

Now Alex knows how moms feel to get no privacy in the bathroom... that is too cute.

Jalene said...

Haha, I love the Benjamin funnies!
Love, Aunt Dude

Shauna said...

CUTE! I love the bathroom story especially! What a kid!